Monday, August 14, 2023

Playing with Midjourney

 

After playing with Midjourney for a few days, I got what I consider plausible results on some of the topics I was interested in.  I dont really know how to use this program but I could see it immediately being useful for concept and look development as well as possibly image asset generation as part of a scene.
 
In the case of "concept art", such as the dinosaur in wrecked museum image, below, it is not intended to be a final in a scene or shot.  It is intended to communicate an idea to other artists where it will be reworked before something is created for the actual sequence.  The mosaics on the other hand, or the Sumerian relief, might be elements in an actual sequence or shot.  Imagine a scene with the interior of an ancient palace and some of these mosaics are elements on the floor or walls.
 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment