Saturday, August 26, 2023

Photoshopped Mug Shots


Tom McMahon points out that the Fulton County logo is different sizes in the various mug shots.  My guess is that Trump has simply photoshopped his image to reduce the size of law enforcement and probably to clean up his image so he doesnt look as old as he actually is.  In other words, its faked, and of course our weak and stupid news media isnt able to point this out.
 
Examine the following mug shots.  What do you notice.
 
 

 
Thats right.  Four of them are nearly identical in composition, one looks like it was cropped, and one, of the cheeseball rapist himself, has clearly been modified to reduce the Fulton County logo.  Oh yes, he has also had his face retouched to make him look younger than his age.

[Oh Oh!  Did I say something that is going to make the people who regulate free speech on the Internet mad at me again?  Is this "hate speech" because I express my opinion about Trump and the news media?  Will Boingo and Akemai block me again, or more, or in addition to how they have blocked me already?]


No comments:

Post a Comment