Sunday, July 21, 2013

Joan Collins and Kelley Ray on Starship Troopers


These are my friends Joan Collins and Kelley Ray who were at the time representing SONY Imageworks on Starship Troopers at MASS.ILLUSION in Lenox, MA.

Not only had MASS.ILLUSION collected a fabulous crew doing great work, it was in a drop dead gorgeous part of the world.


I was only on one small part of the project, but it was one of the most enjoyable projects I have ever had.  For another post on this complicated production, see here.  This production was a classic of the situation where a production can be rocky but individuals, in this case me, can have a wonderful time.

Kelley is now efx supervisor on an episodic show called Vampire Diaries, and I don't know what Joan is doing, but last I heard she had several films that were about to start.

Before Joan left Lenox the last time, I bought her dinner and tried to talk her into doing some project with me, I think.  I still remember the restaurant in Lenox, MA.

This must have been about 1997.

Vampire Diaries on IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1405406/

No comments:

Post a Comment