Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Alien Protest March Slogans Take 2

Alien Protest March posters, take 2. Generated character by character by LSTM machine learning network trained on 6,000 slogans from the Woman's March in Boston, three years ago, selected by hand. Imagine that Stoth is a bad alien, etc. Use your imagination! Number on left is sequence number from a much larger list.

46 Ruin!!!
63 ist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resist! Resis
67 I AM I March For All
96 I WAnk FOn-Y MATION
104 respect up you didn't balchut
109 Trump is Stoth. Hear Our Voice!
112 No! Unfather
155 We Will Not Go barak! Make America Kind Again!!!
156 Hate is everything
168 I am majorrach
336 Women Enothotbobia
376 I March For America Kind Again
404 Love is not normal
445 I am March For My Lame
463 We Are Bouth Not Be Selfory Humans!
471 You're Vigal Rights! No Seen Star Mumun. Trump is Poor Defend Against The Sidety

No comments:

Post a Comment