Not sure this is a great idea or not, but whatever.
I learned Claude Code (up to a point) and I have done about 20 or so apps with it, one for Android, several for Linux, and a whole bunch for 3D in the browser.
You can see some screengrabs of a few of them here:
https://globalwahrman.blogspot.com/2026/08/using-claude-code-in-various-vfx-and.html
I lowered my costs by moving to North Carolina and I would like to attend UNC but I do need to make a living (beyond working in a grocery store)
So, I will offer to write prompts and generate code/apps for my friends, or your friends. The first two hours are free, the next hours are negotiable. There are all kinds of conditions here, and lots of reasons why this might not work.
But maybe its worth trying, and maybe you will have other ideas.
And maybe I will generate something that people find interesting.
If we do this, you can own the intellectual property, you will get copies of any prompts, and of course of any code generated.
Let me know. Email is michael.wahrman@gmail.com.
9/24/2026 v2
No comments:
Post a Comment