Monday, January 9, 2023

You Never Know Who These People Will Turn Out to Be

draft

Long ago and far away, I used to be able to amuse my friends by giving them tours of various glamourous and rewarding entities, facilities, and/or studios in the motion picture or related industries.  Sometimes I cant be there and so the tour happens without me.  Once I sent a relatively young colleague to REDACTED for a tour by my friend REDACTED.  He told me later that he thought it was a waste of his time for which I apologized.  Little did he know who she was or who she would be.  So recently I sent him an update.

Dear REDACTED


It's completely possible that I've told you this already and if I have I apologize for the repetition. But I find it so entertaining that I want to elaborate on it just a little bit. Remember that young woman you gave a tour to at REDACTED, and which you basically thought was kind of a waste of your time for which I apologize. In retrospect yes I see your point of view. But I can also tell you that with the exception of one or two people at the Rand corporation who move in circles of power of our great dysfunctional nightmare of a country, that person that you gave a tour to is possibly one of the more powerful people that I know in the area of international and global economics. Although of course that wasn't true then. Later, however,  REDACTED was able to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland, that elite confab of the most evil globalists which has certainly worked very hard to destroy the American economy and the ability of American workers to get a fair wage. I adore REDACTED for who she is and I'm very proud of her. She's also been very involved in various not for profits working to help control disease in REDACTED. The one time I went to a United Nations black tie event she sighted me which is what you want, of course.  To be seen.  Of course it is the case that she's there regularly and it was just accident that I was there even once.  This was so long ago that my tuxedo still fit.  Anyway I just want you to know that I have your interests at heart and that I wouldn't send just anybody or intentionally waste your time. I have asked REDACTED to possibly introduce me or even induct me into some sort of secret society so that I can also help conspire to destroy Western democracy but she just laughed at me and said well if I told you then it wouldn't be secret anymore. Yeah yeah I know we've all heard that before. Well my life is fucking miserable I hope you're doing well.
 

Sincerely,

 

                                                                                 Klaus Schwab at Davos

No comments:

Post a Comment