Thursday, January 30, 2020

Script for Video (People I Worked With at Abel's)

draft

As part of an application to an MFA program, I am supposed to include a 60-90 second video of me explaining or describing some event that was important to my development as an "artist" or something like that.  I plan to describe some of the people I worked with when I went to Abel's.  For that video, I have prepared a list of some of the people.  Some of these were full-time, some were project based, some were clients.  The list could easily be twice as long.  In this list we have at least 5 academy awards (between three people) and probably more than I realize.

Bob Abel,
Clark Anderson,
Richard "Doc" Baily,
Tom Barron, 
Steve Cooney, 
Rod Davis,
Allen Debovoise,
Richard Hollander,
John Hughes, 
Judy Kaiser,
Pat Kenly,
Bill Kovacs,
Rob Legato,
Tandy Martin, 
Kenny Mirman, 
John Nelson, 
Con Pederson,
Randy Roberts, 
Terry Schwartz, 
Jim Shaw, 
Richard Taylor (client on Tron),
Frank Vitz,
John Wash



No comments:

Post a Comment