Sunday, January 26, 2020

Organize to Oppose Tyrrany?

draft

Should I be disappointed in my friend's failure to organize to defeat tyranny in the endless nightmare of the Trump/Republican right-wing coup d'etat and abomination?  Or should I have faith that they are doing everything that they can and that in fact they are organizing behind the scenes?

Should I be disappointed that they do not involve me in their clever plans or realize that I am probably just too unreliable for them and they are keeping their own counsel?

Lets not forget that the best way to keep a secret is to not tell anyone.  When I suggested that a friend add secret passages to his magnificent new house he is building with my patron, he replied that if he did he certainly couldnt tell me about it because then they wouldnt be secret anymore.

This made me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment