This is the personal journal of Michael Wahrman. It is probably better for professional colleagues to not read this blog as I am honest and talk about many topics you are not supposed to talk about and most of my professional colleagues can not handle.
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Writing up Helpful Notes
Writing up a collection of notes for my friends of how to deal with the complete failure of the constitution and the collapse of our government.
I think I can do a very good job at convincing people to work within the system mostly if we can (a) change the constitution and (b) remove the scum from the judiciary.
Problem is, I dont think we can do either.
But dont worry, all it means is that about 100 million americans believe they live in a right wing dictatorship, and obviously our govenment could not care less what those Americans think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment