In basketball terms, I am looking for a "full court press" here.
This is the personal journal of Michael Wahrman. It is probably better for professional colleagues to not read this blog as I am honest and talk about many topics you are not supposed to talk about and most of my professional colleagues can not handle.
Sunday, July 8, 2018
What I Want From the Democrats
I want my party to say 'Impeach this son of a bitch now", I want someone to say "that election was not legal", I want someone who will call out our Quisling democrats for what they are, I want someone who will say "that fascist is going to be in LA on this date, why doesnt someone go out and make his quiche a little bit less digestible".
In basketball terms, I am looking for a "full court press" here.
In basketball terms, I am looking for a "full court press" here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment