Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Trump/Republican Non Stop BS Emitter


I wonder if it would be possible for something to happen around or involving Donald Trump that did not result in some astonishing series of bluster and lies.  I would think he would be tired of this by now, but obviously not.  He received a letter from Jack Smith, the special counsel, saying he was under investigation for activities involving the insurrection of Jan 6.  His response is typically self serving and out of touch with reality.  I wonder when this will ever end? 

“On Sunday night, while I was with my family...HORRIFYING NEWS for our country was given to me by my attorneys,” said Mr Trump. “Deranged Jack Smith...sent a letter (again, it was Sunday night!) stating that I am a TARGET of the January 6th Grand Jury investigation, and giving me a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment