Wednesday, April 26, 2023

A Preface to the Online Draft

draft draft draft
 
Lets say I was writing some sort of "book", as distinguished from a blog, and this so-called book might be "published" one day, perhaps in a more classical form.  For a variety of reasons there are times when writing in blog format has turned out to be very useful in a mechanical way.  It lets me get ideas out there, forces me to edit them, and then abandon them.  In other forms of writing, I dont get to do that. Instead I mess with them, editing endlessly and then give up.   So, for part of this project, I will write little sections and post them on this blog.  There is no guarantee that any particular post will make sense out of context, or be incorporated into the final, and so forth and so on, and you are therefore warned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment