Friday, August 12, 2022

Notable Items Rescued From the Storage Area

draft

After decades of procrastination, I dedicated myself to cleaning out the 150 boxes of books, papers, esoteric computer equipment and reducing them to a lean and mean 40-50 boxes.  This task, similar to the cleaning out of the stables of King Augeas by Hercules, reclaimed some notable mementos of my former and wasted life.  
 

 
1. An uncashed check from Robert Abel & Associates.
 
 


2. Ticket stubs from my train trip to Washington DC to protest the right wing coup d'etat by the Supreme Court to install their stooge Bush over the rightful winner, Al Gore.
 
 

 
3. Apple Mac Powerbook Duo
 




4. Carter/Mondale 1976 
 




5. deGraf/Wahrman card from my cabin on Lookout Mountain
 




6. Ken Kahn's PhD thesis from the MIT AI Lab.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment