Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Move Continues and the State Fails

draft

I will talk to a lawyer in a week to understand my rights in this situation.  This unexpected and incredibly destructive and stress inducing move.  My guess is that while I could prolong this situation, I probably dont need to so I probably won't.  But it might be fun to understand the rules and throw these people a fuck because they sure deserve it.

I have written a letter explaining why the libel they said about me is wrong and encourage them to do better in the future. I will deliver it right before or after I move.

My patron has graciously extended a benefit which will allow me to live in the area, see and complete the procedures with the dentist in Westlake Village, and pursue in a modest way the UCSB thing.

The state has failed to protect the people so what are they good for?

No comments:

Post a Comment