Monday, June 22, 2020

Right About Everything

draft

Dear [REDACTED]

I think that there is no doubt that I have been correct about everything. Failure to remove Trump has demonstrated to the world the failure of our system of government because, frankly, it did fail. The murder of American citizens by the way his administration handled the Coronavirus. The right wing senate protecting Trump proving that impeachment as a useful tool is a joke. The destruction of the judiciary which is ongoing. The institutional racism. And now the genocide of the Uyghurs in which we are complicit. Of course I will vote for Biden, one would have to be a real hitler youth not to, but America's position in the world has been permanently damaged. The Russians (who trump protects) won. The supreme court was able to hide the evidence (see tax returns). 

I wish my friends would take me seriously. I wish I had a life and did not live in such fucking misery, a misery that no doubt I am complicit in creating. Hope you are well. I am very impressed that you are able to maintain your cardiovascular health and trim figure. I have failed at that. I am very impressed your kids seem to be doing well although I have lost track of who has graduated from where. I wish I was taken seriously. 

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment