This is the personal journal of Michael Wahrman. It is probably better for professional colleagues to not read this blog as I am honest and talk about many topics you are not supposed to talk about and most of my professional colleagues can not handle.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Redacted or Retracted Who Cares ?
For a brief time I had two posts online that described being poor in America. It so shocked some of my readers, and so lowered me in their self esteem, that I have withdrawn the posts. I have enough problems without having people who are, dare I say, empathy challenged, being shocked by reality.
Its too bad because it was some of my best writing.
Maybe when I am wealthy I can publish them again so that my privileged and self-entitled friends can learn what life is like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment