Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Swine After Pearls

draft

Dear REDACTED,

I understand now, "hate speech" means calling for freedom in an obviously corrupt and failed republic with an illegitimate government. Didnt they teach you at Harvard that the little people dont like to be condescended to? Some of them wont have it. I sincerely hope that you and your family experience the full impact of the right wing theocratic dictatorship that your actions and the actions of, dare I say it, weak people like you have brought about. The republicans are who they are, its the weakness and the stupidity of the democrats that have brought this about. So many people will be hurt because of "your" inaction and fantasies. I, no doubt, will be put in prison for my so-called hate speech and murdered there by our security forces, as has happened to people like me so often in our country's past.

Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment