Friday, November 19, 2021

Driving Home from Home Depot

So I am coming home from Home Depot (owned by a right wing nut) with a big heavy thing in the back and my seat is scrunched up so I am driving extra carefully. And on my approach home here in Santa Barbara, about 2 miles out, I get a big van behind me, and he is really unhappy. He is honking at me whenever I stop at a stop sign or intersection and its weird. He is pissed off about something, but I dont know what it is. And it concerns me because I am driving to my house and he will see where I live and he is pissed off. Like I am afraid he is going to try and ram me or something, or get out of the car or whatever. So I pull into my driveway and he honks a few times to indicate how much he hates me, and his partner, in a big van behind him does the same thing and it beats me what this is about.


So I am home unloading and I notice something. I have an Antifa sticker on my bumper. You figure it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment