This is the personal journal of Michael Wahrman. It is probably better for professional colleagues to not read this blog as I am honest and talk about many topics you are not supposed to talk about and most of my professional colleagues can not handle.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
I Called My Congressman Again Today
I called my Congressman's office again today, I try to make them laugh. I pointed them to the front page of politico.com and suggested that any other president would be impeached (or at least it would be in motion) just for what is on the front page today. It wont do any good, I know, but it lets me feel better and hey, I know that they do add up what the phone calls from constituents say as some sort of informal poll, so maybe every little bit helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment