Monday, September 9, 2013

Global Wahrman Reorganization on 1st Anniversary


We plan to try different schemes to make individual posts on larger topics easier to find and perhaps even in a logical order.  This will take some time, and I probably have to try a lot of things before I find an approach that I like.  So there will be a fair amount of chaos here until it settles down.

Global Wahrman is one year old and I am very happy with parts of it.  But it is getting larger and harder to find things, or to know what is here.   It will take at least 5 years before I work through the backlog of topics, I think.

As you have noticed, posts come in several varieties here.  Although the trivial posts do not take very long to write, the more complicated ones are coming in at between 2 - 4 hours.  Some take more time than that.   I am not sure about the numbers but I would guess that for every post that is published, there is another post that did not get finished to my satisfaction and never posted.  It is the longer posts that are usually more interesting because more thought has gone into them and there is a topic behind them that I have usually thought about for a while.

The blog is very demanding, and it will be challenging to manage my time if and when I ever get busy in other parts of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment