Sunday, November 24, 2019

Email to Carl about Mushrooms, Medication, Pies

draft

I recognize that you have some sort of mushroom expert on hand, but I am still nervous about this. There are many examples in history where some mushroom toxin has been used in assassination, are you sure there is no one who wants you dead? Maybe you could use a food tester? The deaths by mushroom (mycocide?) are all very ugly and painful. I am unable it seems to cook a pie that results in a perfect crust that does not also undercook, slightly the filling. Too much filling? Needs to be precooked? You need to be careful around me regarding the availability of so called easily available drugs/medications. I have been victimized for the last 20 years on this subject, I lied, 30 years, and all sense of humor has been beaten out of me. Show me the beef. If its easy to get, then get some, and I will be forever grateful. Yes, I know, the dark net. Maybe I will be driven to try that and pretend it was for journalistic purposes. Its too bad our country has failed and we live in a right wing dictatorship. Its too bad I totally failed at my life. Maybe I will do a few more pictures and write a short story or two before I fall over dead. BTW, the short story next up involves spores and its working title is "slaves of the hive queen". Nice, dont you think? Will you visit me in jail?


No comments:

Post a Comment