Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Republicans Have Convinced Me

draft

I have been reading a lot about the Russians and Trump and the Republican reaction.  Whatever happens tomorrow, or the next day, or the next year, with Mueller or without Mueller, a happy ending or not, I am convinced that all Republicans are traitors and that our country can not exist with them in power in any way.

Since the Republicans are not going away, this means our country can not exist.

It doesnt matter what I think, it doesnt matter what I do.  I will live out my pathetic life somewhere, probably here, if I am lucky.  

But one result of this disaster has been to convince some percentage of the American people, I could not tell you what percentage, that their country is a failure.

The other thing I have learned is that I hate Republicans.  With a clear and unmistakable pure venom, I hate Republicans.

[Editors note: I have said similar things in this blog before, and I will no doubt say them again.  Yes, I am repeating myself.]

“It’s all collusion because in my estimation, if you’re taking these steps given the information, the facts, as we now see them being laid out and you’re going to slow the roll, legislatively, then you’re now a part of this narrative just as much as anybody else is as far as I’m concerned. Particularly when these guys have the evidence. They have more information than you do sitting here, and you’ve got a lot.”


https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-steele-collusion_us_5c4003f1e4b0a8dbe16d9402

No comments:

Post a Comment