Monday, January 21, 2019

Another Pointless Letter to My Congressman

Note: typos are intentional as I am told it fills the Congressman and his/her staff with both contempt and fear.


Dear Congressman Carbajal,

I am sure you staff is very busy, as are you, but I did not get a response to my previous email and, sadly, in these times the electorate must be more demanding of their elected representatives.

I read your website with interest but failed to see anything from you demanding the immediate impeachment of that traitor and racist, Donald Trump.  Why not?  There is ample evidence even without Mueller that he should be impeached at once.  And yes, please, I understand that the Senate may not convict that p.o.s., but that is their problem, you are in the house.

Could someone get back to me as soon as possible to tell me your plan for the impeachment of Trump, Pence and Kavanaugh?

Thank you,
Michael Wahrman

No comments:

Post a Comment