Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Nobel Peace Prize and Cultural Imperialism


10.11.2014

For the record, I am in favor of equal rights for women wherever they may be and I have no particular trouble with this prize, although I think it has a not so hidden agenda.  I do have a problem with people who think they have a right to fuck with other people's cultures because God is on their side, or because it is a "human rights issue".   Bunch of assholes if you ask me.

10.12.2004   19:30

On the one hand, I get a certain satisfaction out of blocking someone on Facebook. On the other hand it bothers me when people misunderstand my good will and are insulting and rude. If you do not agree, fine, you have a right to your opinion.   But to dismiss the argument because I am stupid or lame is just rude, and in this case we have a typical liberal who knows what is good for the whole fucking world and, cultural diversity notwithstanding, does not give a fuck what other people believe. He knows he is right, so very fucking right.

And indeed, I wish people would be more like us, or at least more like how I think we should be.  It would be better for the whole world if they did that.  But it is not going to be that way.

So now I am in the unenviable position of desiring vindication.  And vindication will only come if not only various sections of Pakistan or Islam respond in a negative way to this provocative prize, but possibly take disagreeable action.  I have no doubt that people, some people, are pissed as hell about it.  The question is whether they will do or say something such that even our inadequate press will notice and report it.   We will see.



The Nobel Peace prize has made it clear. Islam must give up all its politically incorrect beliefs and conform to the West's view of how the world ought to be.  Now if Islam will just give up its evil ways and conform to the politically correct views of the committee, how much better this world would be. 

How lucky the unwashed darkies are to have the superior west show them the way to improve their otherwise worthless lives and lead them to the path of righteousness.  I am sure that they appreciate all the effort expended on their behalf.

Cultural diversity as we all know is ok as long as everyone believes the way we do. Anyone who does not believe the way we do must be destroyed because our way is the right way and their way is the wrong way.


The very politically correct Nobel Prize Committee


And who is the Nobel Peace Prize committee?   Why it is five Swedes, three women, two men, all of them privileged white people.  Christians if they are anything.   Morally superior and perfectly capable to tell the world what is right and wrong.

I hope that the bad people have the grace to do as they are told.

http://nobelpeaceprize.org/en_gb/nomination_committee/members/

A special note to those who would comment, please try to avoid personal insults.  Yes, I know I am offending you by disagreeing with your right to tell people how to live their lives.  I wish that they (traditional conservative Islam as it is practiced in certain parts of the world) would educate their women better like the Egyptians always have (or at least some of them have).  But I think it is arrogant to tell people how to live their lives when there is so much more that can be done here at home to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment