Monday, July 16, 2012

First Observations about Blogging


I am enjoying the process of writing this blog, although I have barely begun to scratch the surface of the topics that have been selected for this venue/blog/channel.

The user-interface to blogpost.com gets a solid B+ and that is rare praise from me.

My first impressions are that writing a blog can be incredibly time consuming, and reminds me of preparing to give a series of lectures for the first time.  It forces you to organize your thoughts, but it is definitely work to do so.  So far, all posts seem to require at least two complete rewrites before they are presentable.

Now we begin the more interesting and challenging topics which will take at least a few years to properly explore.   As always we plan to be passive-aggressive in our approach.   It is unclear who, if anyone, will read this, but that is ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment