Thursday, April 2, 2020

Returning the Gift of Nastiness in the Pandemic

draft

Its not everyday that you get to return the favor of nastiness to someone who has attacked you in the past and for no good reason.  I am sentimental about my old friends, yes even my old lovers. Friends on Facebook for several years she suddently attacked me for no reason.  So here we go, dear, love you!  Text follows.

Since you went out of my way to be as nasty as you could be to me for no good reason, and when I was just being cordial and pleasant, I wanted to return the favor. I hope that you or someone you love is damaged permanently in this pandemic. With luck it can be someone who dies because you infected them so you can live with the guilt, assuming you are capable of experiencing guilt.  Please dont ever talk to me again.

End of text.  That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment