Thursday, December 12, 2019

Two Product Ideas

draft

To paraphrase Agent Coulson, I lack the courage of my convictions.



Agent Coulson confronts Loki in The Avengers (2012)


If I had courage, I would do these two products, or at least one of them.  Lack of money would be no obstacle! 

1. Spoof web pages into showing different advertisements

Instead of annoying ads being show, trick the browsers and ad agencies to show you things of interest such as private jets or cool power tools.

2. Scrape Social Media to Run a Make on Someone

Just what it says.  A tool for amateurs to gather information about a person of interest.

Dont bother me with the trivia that this has all probably been done.  That has never been an obstacle to success, so far as I can tell.  Being original and / or first is very overrated.



No comments:

Post a Comment