Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Note to Duncan Hunter 05/08/2018


draft

Its been a while since I have emailed my elected representative, Duncan Hunter. I thought he might miss me so I sent the following note.



Message Text:
Dear Rep Hunter, One side effect of the Republican party's loyalty to Trump is the realization that many Americans have that Republicans can not be trusted to defend the Constitution. The last 15 months have proven that beyond the shadow of a doubt. This means that no senior military leader or court justice can be a Republican. Good job, Hunter. You guys really screwed it up. You have betrayed your country and however this works out you will take the blame. I am disgusted by you. You do not and never will represent this citizen. The best thing you could do is resign. Sincerely, MW

No comments:

Post a Comment